WELCOME TO OUR HAPPY, NURTURING YOGA COMMUNITY!
To preserve this yoga studio and keep each other safe, here are a few guidelines:
- Masks are required upon entrance into the EVOLVE Yoga lobby.
- If you are feeling sick, have difficulty breathing, body aches, chills, fever, flu like symptoms, sneezing, coughing or experiencing new loss of taste and/or smell, you will not be allowed to take class. Please stay home and rest!
- As much as we enjoy our yoga community, there will be limited social gathering before or after practice in the lobby or the practice room. All social gathering must be taken outside the yoga studio.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the yoga studio and is recommended for you to use upon entering the yoga classroom and upon leaving.
- Upon entry you will place your mat upon the designated area with the tape marking. Each individual is spaced upon the social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart)
- Masks are optional to wear inside the practice room once in your designated area on your mat.
- Teacher will not be allowed to do hands on adjustments and will remain 6 feet apart from all students.
- We encourage you to bring your own yoga props and blankets. Yoga bolsters, straps, blocks or other Yoga props will only be provided by EVOLVE Yoga upon request.
- Yoga mats will be available for rent in the studio. ($2 per class)
- Students are encouraged to bring in as little as possible with them. EVOLVE Yoga has limited storage. Students may bring small valuables into the yoga studio such as keys, wallets, phones, etc. (Phones must be off). Items may stay with you in your designated space or be placed in our cubbies in the lobby where shoes will be placed.
Embrace the Quiet
- Try to limit conversation inside the yoga room. No social gathering in the lobby or classroom.
Be on Time
- Remember to sign up for your class at least 30 minutes prior to class start time. There are only 8 spaces available for in studio practice and we want to save a spot for you!
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to class. We don’t want to disrupt the flow once class has started. Please let teacher know if you have limitations or injuries.
*If you have concerns about exposure or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It is important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health & wellness, and to be thoughtful of others around us. Here is a link from Connecticut Department of Public Health.
For our other studio policies follow this link.