WELCOME TO OUR HAPPY, NURTURING YOGA COMMUNITY!
To preserve this yoga studio and keep each other safe, here are a few guidelines:
- Masks are required upon entrance into the EVOLVE Yoga lobby.
- If you are feeling sick, have difficulty breathing, body aches, chills, fever, flu like symptoms, sneezing, coughing or experiencing new loss of taste and/or smell, you will not be allowed to take class. Please stay home and rest!
- As much as we enjoy our yoga community, there will no longer be social gathering before or after practice in the lobby or the practice room. All social gathering must be taken outside the yoga studio.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available at the yoga studio and is recommended for you to use upon entering the yoga classroom and upon leaving.
- Upon entry you will place your mat upon the designated area with the tape marking. Each individual is spaced upon the social distancing guidelines (6 feet apart)
- Masks are optional to wear inside the practice room once in your designated area on your mat for fully vaccinated students.
- Teacher will not be allowed to do hands on adjustments and will remain 6 feet apart from all students.
- We encourage you to bring your own yoga props and blankets. Yoga bolsters, straps, blocks or other Yoga props will only be provided by EVOLVE Yoga upon request.
- Yoga mats will be available for rent in the studio. ($2 per class)
- Students are encouraged to bring in as little as possible with them. EVOLVE Yoga has limited storage. Students may bring small valuables into the yoga studio such as keys, wallets, phones, etc. (Phones must be off). Items may stay with you in your designated space or be placed in our cubbies in the lobby where shoes will be placed.
Embrace the Quiet
- Try to limit conversation inside the yoga room. No social gathering in the lobby or classroom.
Be on Time
- Remember to sign up for your class at least 30 minutes prior to class start time. There are only 10 spaces available for in studio practice and we want to save a spot for you!
- Please arrive approximately 15 minutes prior to class. We don’t want to disrupt the flow once class has started. Please let teacher know if you have limitations or injuries.
*If you have concerns about exposure or experience signs of illness, please contact your doctor. It is important for all of us to remain vigilant about our own health & wellness, and to be thoughtful of others around us. Here is a link from Connecticut Department of Public Health.
For our other studio policies read below.
ENJOY YOUR CLASS & HAVE A BEAUTIFUL REST OF YOUR DAY
- New Students are required to sign a waiver prior to participating in their first class, arrive a few minutes early, or by creating a MindBody account with us and electronically agreeing to the Release and Liability Waiver.
- Any yoga student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the Release and Liability Waiver.
- If you arrive late for a yoga class, please wait in the lobby for a minimum of 5 minutes while the instructor is centering the students. You may join class after centering is complete.
- Please wait until students have exited the classroom before entering for the next class.
- Remove shoes prior to entering the studio classroom.
- At the close of the class, please replace all props to the place and presentation in which you found them.
- Wipe down studio rental mats prior to putting away, cleaner is provided.
All single classes, class passes and monthly unlimited membership purchases are final and cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or credit.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Please refrain from chewing gum or wearing perfume.
- Since the practice is physical, it is best to practice on an empty belly. Meals should be consumed at least 2 hours prior to class; snacks at least 1 hour.
- No food or open containers are allowed in the main practice studio, but we encourage students to bring their own reusable water bottle which they may fill at the studio.
- Restrooms are available that may be used as a changing space.
For more information regarding our COVID-19 Protocol visit this link.
- We offer discounted rates (10%) to the following groups: Students with valid ID, Military, Veterans, and Senior citizens. These discounted rates apply to drop ins, class passes, and unlimited months, however EXCLUDE our First time Unlimited Month Introductory offer.
Young Student Policy
Any student under 18 years of age must have a parent/guardian’s signature on the waiver.
Our classes are designed for students 15 years of age and older. Students under 15 years of age may attend classes when a parent or guardian is in attendance for the same class providing they want to attend the class and participate. We offer children and teen/student prices. Any exceptions to these policies must be addressed with management prior to class.
** Minors may not sit in the lobby area while the parent or guardian takes a class. The front desk staff are not authorized to supervise children.**
Class Passes (5 and 10)
- All single classes and class pass purchases are final and cannot be refunded, transferred or exchanged for cash or credit.
- 5 Class Passes expire 2 months from the date of purchase and 10 Class Passes expire 4 months from the date of purchase, which is the date of activation. There are no extensions or holds on class passes. Any unused classes will be forfeited as of the pass expiration date.
Monthly Unlimited Membership Plans
- There are no refunds or exchanges for monthly unlimited membership plans. Monthly unlimited plans are not transferable.
- A one time First Unlimited Month is offered for a discounted rate and will only be available to those students new to EVOLVE yoga or have never purchased an unlimited month before.
- Your purchase of a monthly unlimited membership plan establishes a contract between you and EVOLVE. By purchasing one of the auto-pay unlimited monthly plans, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- Membership plans are paid in advance of service on the 1st day of each month and new memberships will be pro-rated for the first month. Regular monthly dues apply thereafter with payments made the first day of each month.
- Monthly membership dues are paid by automatic ACH payment (checking/savings/credit card account draft).
- By providing your checking/savings/credit card account you allow EVOLVE to automatically withdraw membership dues in full.
- Memberships 5 days past due will be suspended and that member will not be allowed to participate in classes after the 5th of the month. Reinstatement requires payment of dues owed and a reinstatement fee of $10. Memberships will be canceled after being suspended for 30 days.
- You may cancel a monthly unlimited plan by providing at least 30 days’ notice in person or in writing. Please remember partial months are not permitted. If a member cancels on or after the 2nd of any month, then a payment will still be due the following month on the 1st.
- Memberships may be frozen for one cycle (for a maximum of 3 consecutive months) during a 12-month time period. A one time $25 processing fee will be charged. Members need to notify EVOLVE at least 30 days in advance of the desired freeze in person or in writing. Please remember partial month freezes are not permitted. If the request is made or received after the 2nd of any month, then a freeze will not go into effect until the following month on the 1st.
- New members have 3 days after the date of purchase of a monthly unlimited membership plan to cancel their membership without penalty and EVOLVE will return to the member within 30 days all amounts paid less $10 administrative fee. To cancel, new members must inform EVOLVE in writing of their intent to cancel.
- Should the studio become unavailable for more than 15 consecutive days (not including Sundays) for any reason including acts of nature, then you may elect to cancel your membership effective the following 1st of the month.
- Unlimited Membership Plans cannot be shared.
FREE Community Classes
- Classes that are posted as FREE Community Classes do not count against class passes.
Reservations, Attendance and Cancellations
- Pre-registration is required as class sizes are currently limited and may be full upon arrival and entry will not be permitted.
- If you are not able to keep your reservation, please cancel your class within 90 minutes before class time to unreserve your spot.
- A No-Show without cancelling or contacting the studio prior to 90 minutes before the class will deduct from your class pass. If you are a member, a ‘No Show Fee’ or $5 will be charged to the account on file.
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to class start time to set up and settle in. If you arrive late for class, please wait in the lobby while the instructor is centering the students. You may join class and roll out your mat once the students move into the physical portion of the class.
- Yoga students may use the facilities only during scheduled classes and sessions.
- EVOLVE may close its studio for seminars, certifications, maintenance, selected holidays and other hours as determined by EVOLVE.
- EVOLVE is committed to the health, safety and welfare of each of its yoga students and staff and will not tolerate unreasonable, threatening, obscene, harassing, indecent or illegal behavior. EVOLVE has the right to judge behavior and respond accordingly. This right includes, but is not limited to, termination of membership and/or cancelation of class pass without refund of any member engaging in unacceptable behavior.
- Yoga students who do not observe EVOLVE rules and regulations or who abuse equipment in any fashion will be asked to leave. The management reserves the right to terminate membership or class passes of anyone who refuses to observe any of EVOLVE’s rules or regulations. Not all rules and regulations are listed in these policies. EVOLVE reserves the right to add, change or remove rules, conditions of membership, opening and closing hours, and all services, classes, programs, workshops and sessions offered by EVOLVE.
- EVOLVE and its teachers encourage modification and tending to your body’s personal needs. However, if you defer from the provided sequences in excess, it becomes a distraction to your teacher and other practitioners. If this is an issue, please reconsider the classes you take with us. Read class descriptions carefully so that you are aware of what is expected and will be prepared to follow instructions.
Specials and Gift Certificates
- Any specials or discounts may not be combined. The lesser of the two discounts will be applied.
- A “New Student” is anyone who has never attended a class at EVOLVE before.
- EVOLVE is not responsible for lost gift certificates or coupons.
- All gift certificates and coupons must be brought into (and surrendered upon redemption) EVOLVE for redemption. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed or exchanged for cash or account credit.
- All gift certificate sales are final.
- Redemption of gift certificates is limited to the EVOLVE studio from which it was purchased.
Workshop Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you sign up and pay for a workshop and are unable to attend please contact us to cancel at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled time of the workshop. If your request for cancellation is received within the 48 hour period that is required you can get a refund minus a 20% administration fee, or you can get a full refund credited to your EVOLVE Yoga Studio account (this credit can be used toward any purchase).
If we receive your cancellation request less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled workshop a refund will not be possible. Cancellation requests must be made by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 860.799.6105.
Absence to a workshop is non-refundable. If you cancel on the day of the workshop or after it has taken place, a refund or credit will not be possible.
Workshops could occasionally be cancelled by the studio if there’s insufficient interest, or if a teacher has an emergency. If the workshop is cancelled you will be notified by email as soon as possible, and you will receive a full refund or full credit toward your EVOLVE Yoga Studio account if you choose.
Your privacy is very important to us. Any personal information you choose to give us will only be used to help us provide you with the highest quality services, products, and support.
We will never share your personal or financial information with any other party. We do not share bank or credit card information with any outside parties.