Meet Our Plant-Based Expert Elora Herberick!
Elora is Certified thru the Cornell University Plant-Based Nutrition Program. Elora has been vegan for the past four years with an emphasis on whole plant foods. Thru her own journey to a healthy lifestyle, Elora has learned the benefits of a largely plant-based diet. She is ready and willing to help you get started!
Have you been attempting to eat less meat and more plants?
Are you interested in a plant-based, vegetarian, or vegan lifestyle?
Are you an athlete that wants to get enough protein and nutrients on a plant-based diet?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, we will provide a unique nutritional assessment going through medical history, concerns, and create a personalized plan that works for you.
We will educate you on foods that are best for you no matter what type of plant-based lifestyle you’d like to live. We can give you the tools to help manage illness, prevent disease, or perform in athletics. Recommendations will be given for foods that allow all the nutrients the body needs each day. You’ll learn how to meal plan according to the foods you would like to include in your plant-based lifestyle. You will know what kinds of foods will work for your life.
Your plant-based counselor will:
- Assess and evaluate dietary intake and health status.
- Determine where potential nutrient deficiencies may exist.
- Identify adequate energy and calorie needs.
- Educate on serving size and food group recommendations.
- Assist with the implementation of doctor-recommended dietary interventions.
EVOLVE Nutrition has a realistic approach that makes the process enjoyable and helps you meet your goals. We believe in simple, small changes that will make the biggest difference in your life. We will provide evidence-based research, food product ideas, and information on nutrition for a plant-based lifestyle.
We can help you to navigate:
- Reading labels
- Managing disease with a plant-based diet
- Getting adequate nutrients while following a plant-based diet
- Meal ideas, meal planning, and what to look for at restaurants
- Possible supplements needed
- Meal planning for a plant-based athlete
Nutrition is not one size fits all! We evaluate and assess diet, health, and nutritional concerns on an individual level using the most current evidence-based research. Helping you to lead a longer, healthier, more sustainable life.
Evidence has shown that a plant-based lifestyle supports health by decreasing the risk of developing heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, and increased longevity.